It is never easy to educate children by yourself...
The parent can sometimes feel tired and overwhelmed by the workload and responsibilities that they cannot share with anyone in their daily life. But there is good news: contrary to what has been said, the situation does not necessarily cause problems in children. This book clarifies many prejudices on the subject and proposes definite steps for a better daily living:
• How to avoid creating a sealed relationship between the two of you.
• How to keep a space for the absent parent.
• How to make time for your own life.
• How to avoid the trap of overprotection.
• How to assume full authority.
• How to cope with a limited budget.
• What are the risks in dealing with the sexual identity of the child.
• How to address adolescence.